Friday, August 19, 2011

Finishing a goal early... 750 miles...







Way back in January, I set some running resolutions for 2011.  One of those resolutions was to run 750 miles this year.

Well... this morning I blew past that mark (if you are checking out the Daily Mile app and wondering if I've miscounted... I didn't start doing Daily Mile until May...).  I have officially finished that New Year's Resolution in August... instead of December.  And I still have four months to go.  I'm now hoping that I can get 1,000 miles in for the year.  We'll see about that.  I've had a strong training schedule at my back driving me at nearly 37-43 miles a week for the past couple of months.  That will be hard to replicate after the Air Force Marathon on September 17th. 

Tomorrow morning... as I head out for a 12 mile run... It will be mile 751-763.

Follow me on RunKeeper HERE and Daily Mile HERE

Keep running!

JC

No comments:

Post a Comment