Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Officially... registered... for... The Chicago Marathon!


Today was a day that I've been waiting for for a while.

As of about 1:20 pm today, I am/was officially registered for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon.

Since I started running 2 1/2 years ago, there were several races that pretty immediately went onto my bucket list of races I wanted to do.  Of course, Boston is at the top of the list.  Also there is the ING New York Marathon.  So was the Chicago Marathon.

Registration opened today for the first 45,000 runners.  I was one of those runners! I'm in!

Pretty pumped!

I'll be running with Chicago Team Active Water... More on that in the near future.  Just wanted to share the good news! I'll be taking on the windy city this October 7th!  I'm pretty pumped!

JC


No comments:

Post a Comment