Thursday, May 09, 2013

I know...

I've been a bad blogger...



I'm sorry...
I'll admit it.



But I'm not sure it's going to change in the near future... I've just been busy...

Sorry...

Here are a couple of quick hits:

  • I'm still running... no current race on the calendar... just running... 
  • Myles is amazing!  I love spending time with them and watching him learn and grow and discover things (like his hands).  My wife is such an amazing mom! 
  • North Terrace is starting into a lead minister transition.  This is awesome and will lead to some great things for our church!
  • I'm coaching track again this year... today is the next to last practice (tomorrow is last).
  • Youth Ministry is beginning it's shift to summer programming... 
  • I'm busy... and running on pure Starbucks some days... 
  • Iron Man 3 was awesome!  

Have a good day!
JC




No comments:

Post a Comment