Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Go Bears Go

Monday night was an incredible night.

I was very disappointed as the game started... through Halftime I was a little more interested in my Hebrew homework than the Bears game. Mostly because Arizona was telling them all about it. I was almost set to go to bed with about 7 minutes to go in the game (realize that I have to get up at 4 am to get ready to leave for Lincoln)... but I decided to stay up. Then they started to come on... Finally, they choked on a field goal that would have won them the game... but the Bears come away with a close one...
Here's a link to the story if you missed (the best game of the year) it:
http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=2548

Great Game Bears...
They are Super Bowl Bound!!!


JC

No comments:

Post a Comment