Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


Happy Thanksgiving!!!

It's hard to imagine that Thanksgiving is here already. But it is.

It's a good day to be thankful! Here are a few things that I'm thankful for right now:
  • my wife and family (she's working on some great food and letting me sit here and blog... that's great)
  • our house (last year we were just getting ready to move in... now we've been living here for a year)
  • our students... who are incredible.
  • our volunteers... who are a great team to hang, run and work with.
  • our friendships!!!
  • of course... I'm most thankful for a God who loves me, sent His Son for me and provided me with forgiveness that I couldn't provide for myself otherwise.
I hope that today you spend some time doing what is most important... hanging with friends and family!!! And of course, eating a lot!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family from me and my family!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment