Thursday, February 18, 2010

Daily Read February 18, 2010

For those of you who are reading along with me... keep it up. Some may think that I have stopped or fallen behind... because I haven't posted in a while. That isn't the case. If you are reading with me, then you will know that I'm in the middle of Leviticus... and frankly I've been struggling to find verses that I want to blog.

So... I'm still reading...

And I thought I'd jump out and post from a different place... even though I'm still reading in Leviticus... So here you go... you can read from a little prophet...

Zephaniah 3:17 (New International Version)

17 The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing.


No comments:

Post a Comment