Monday, March 14, 2011

I love spring (running...)!

My favorite season of the year is fall.  For sure.

But I really, really love spring!
It has been a cold, snowy and long winter.  It hasn't been as bad as the past couple of years, but still pretty bad. 

As I'm hitting the stride of my half marathon training (prepping for the Flying Pig 1/2), I'm loving the spring weather that is popping up outside. 

  • Grass is starting to green up.
  • Temps are starting to come up into the upper 40s and 50s.
  • Less chance of snow!
  • Less need to layer... 
  • More sunshine!
Next week will see my training hit a double digit run for the first time in a while (10 miles).  With that looming, daylight savings time kicking in and warmer temps is making 1/2 marathon training fun! 

Love it! 

Keep the great temps and sunshine coming!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment