Saturday, June 23, 2012

CIY Picture of the Day (BONUS): Saturday!

Alright...

One more day...

So many good pictures.  And so many great people to include.  But I've gotta do this one.

I didn't do this week alone.  I had some incredible help.  My wife, Jackie, made her return to the summer trip team this year after taking last summer off.  Sue was back for her second year. 




Plus... couldn't have done it without my muscle... Terril and Tim... who helped me corral the boys into bed and taught some great D-Group lessons.  






Donna... who took almost 700 pictures during the week.  Most of those you've enjoyed on here and others you can view on my Facebook page or our Youth Ministry's page.  

And last, but certainly not least, Jordyn who made her first appearance on the summer trip team.  These guys did an incredible job connecting, encouraging, challenging, praying for and helping our students have an incredible week.

Thanks team!
You guys rock!

JC




No comments:

Post a Comment