Tuesday, February 27, 2007

New Ride!!!! PT Cruiser


Sorry that I haven't been able to blog as much lately. But I'll hit you with several new blogs this morning so you have something to read.

Jackie and I bought the PT Cruiser that we were checking out. I'll try to post some actual pics of it and not this stock photo from Vehix. There are a couple of problems (mechanically) with it. But we talked the dealership down to what we wanted, even though we had to walk away a couple of times. They finally came around.

I'm looking forward to getting situated driving one car. The Sunfire is still in our parking lot at the apartment. We've got Grant Oler's Honda today. Jackie's got her car there and now there's the PT Cruiser. If they find out who all these cars belong to, they are likely to pitch a fit.

But the PT is awesome. And I really looking forward to getting comfortable driving just one car!!!


Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment