Thursday, December 04, 2008

Early morning Bible study...

It's been a while since hanging out at Panera Bread after Bible Study.

First, it's been a while since we had study. We took a couple of weeks off for Thanksgiving. I missed a couple of weeks before that for school and various things. Before that, I've been pretty swamped with church and church stuff, with school and school stuff... so I haven't felt the freedom of time to hang out for a while.

I did this morning. I read. I studied for a test that I've got to take later this morning or early afternoon. It was nice.

(Until some loud talkers and loud cell phone callers moved in on me.)

But now, it's off to the office. Good start to the Thursday morning.



Fun, fun this weekend... My parents and sister are flying in for the weekend!!!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment