Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blogging dryspell

I'm really having a blogging dryspell...
And it's actually making me feel a bit guilty. Tonight, I've got some time and I'm sitting in front of my computer thinking, "I should really blog... since I haven't since Valentine's Day."

But honestly, I've got nothing.
No incredible thoughts...
No funny YouTube videos to post... (I looked already)
No insightful humor...

It's kinda weird.

But one thing of note, I did meet one of my unknown-to-me-blog-readers today. I attended a local youth workers gathering at Willow Creek Community Church today. And in conversation with a local (to me) youth worker, he said, "Oh yeah, I read your blog." It kinda caught me off guard. It is always interesting to me how my blog gets around to different people in different places and most of the time I don't even realize it. (Maybe that's what's making me feel guilty right now... I know that I have an audience out there.)

So I guess... keep reading readers...
And I'll keep trying to think of something interesting, insightful or humorous to post for you...

Jim

1 comment: