Tuesday, February 10, 2009

National Youth Ministry Conference


I just registered for this great convention in Columbus, OH!!!

It's the National Youth Ministry Conference.

It is Feb 27 - March 2 at the Great Columbus Convention Center. Which is great for me for a couple of reasons. First, I can drive. That's gonna save me some money. Second, I have family in the area... that's gonna save me some more money.

But it is a great, great weekend conference. Plus some of my friends at Simply Youth Ministry and Saddleback will be there. It's always great to see some friends.

If you are planning to be there, throw a comment on the blog. It would be cool to meet up.

Last year there was a contest here on this blog. Hopefully there will be again. I'm looking forward to this weekend!!! Hope to see you there!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment