Monday, April 13, 2009

Books for sale... Word Biblical Commentary Series


Hey all...

I'm doing a little shelf cleaning in my office. For a while now, I've got tons of commentaries that sit on my bookshelf for the most part unused. So I've decided to sell some of them off and replace them with Logos/Libronix resources. (If you're into Bible Study at all... I mean even a little bit... this is well worth the investment).

If you are interested in commentaries that are all in good shape, feel free to comment away and maybe we can work something out. But notice that I'm not giving them away... I'm selling them.

I have volumes from the Word Biblical Commentary Series (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Genesis, Romans, Ephesians, and Philippians... several of which are multivolume sets) for sale currently. Tomorrow I will have volumes from the Ancient Christian Commentary on Scripture series and the Bible Speaks Series.

If you are interested, comment and we'll go from there.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment