Tuesday, September 29, 2009

PDYM Community lunches here at FVCC...


If you like lunch (I do)...

And if you're a youth worker volunteer, part-time, or full time (I am)...

And you want to connect with other youth workers (I do)...

And you want to go home with some cool stuff (I do)...

Then I might have just the event for you. FVCC will be hosting a PDYM Community lunch on Tuesday, October 27th at 12:30 pm. The purpose of these lunches is to build community among local youth workers and learn from each other. And I'd love to have you come.

Here's the official information on the PDYM Community blog if you are interested. If you would like to come, shoot me an email. There is plenty of room! And FVCC is the only spot in Illinois with a community lunch!!!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment