Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pictures taken on a cell phone... unusual New Year's Resolutions


This morning in both Live Wire and High Voltage, we talked about New Year's Resolutions for 2010.

I got a couple of the more random and cool New Year's resolutions that I have heard of in a while. First, one of my students has resolved to only wear shorts in 2010. And he had shorts on this morning. Now... maybe I need to clarify that when I got to church this morning, it was -10. So I guess he's on the right track since it was cold and he stuck to his resolution.

But I had a second student who has resolved to take a picture on her phone and post it to a blog. That's a pretty cool idea. In fact, the picture here on this page is one of her's. (Check it out for yourself HERE.)

Many of the high schoolers didn't have any resolutions but these middle schoolers definitely get the credit for creative New Year's resolutions!!! Way to go guys!!!

Jim

2 comments:

  1. HEY!!!!!!!! NO STEALING PICTURES OF MY CHAIR!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't steal... I gave you all the credit. And am trying to send some folks to check out your pictures. They are very cool!

    ReplyDelete