Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chick-Fil-A in Aurora...

Of course...

I blogged about this almost a year ago (HERE) and last time I checked, I was still a top result if you googled "Chick-fil-a in Aurora, IL" (Number 5 on the list!!).

Now that I'm leaving the area... they are finally breaking ground!!! (Check out the story HERE!) Ugh! I can't win!

It is a great restaurant and I'm bummed that I won't be able to enjoy it! But it will certainly be a huge hit in the area and I'm glad that Chick-fil-a is moving into the area. If you get a chance, go get a chicken sandwich (best anywhere) and some chicken strips (also best anywhere).

They are planning (according to the article) on breaking ground tomorrow (Wednesday - April 21).

On that note: I think I'll go have lunch...

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment