Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chick-Fil-A in Aurora, IL


I love Chick-fil-a.

That's no secret to anyone. I have loved the food and franchise since my time in eastern Tennessee and at Milligan. And anytime I head south down I-65, I always stop at the Chick-fil-a in Lafayette, IN. (I almost know the employees by name...)

I love the sandwiches.
I love the sweet tea.
I love that they play Christian music.
I love that they are closed on Sundays.

So I was stoked this morning to hear (thanks M.M.) that they may be coming to the Chicagoland area. (I read the story HERE.) I hope that it works out. And I think that the franchise will find the Chicagoland area a great place like Sonic did last summer. (For almost a month, wait times to get into the Sonic were well over 2 or 3 hours during their peak meal times.)

If it is coming, I will be there on opening day. (First 100 people get free chicken for a year!!!) I might have to get the sleeping bag out.

Jim

Check out some of my previous thoughts on Chick-fil-a HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE if you doubt my love for this restaurant.

4 comments:

  1. IS THIS LEGIT?!

    Because that would be pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure. I haven't seen or heard any more about it since last week. But I'm assuming so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not just the first 100 anymore. Everyone there gets a ticket....and a raffle is drawn for the winners of the free meals. So...you can sleep in your own bed

    ReplyDelete
  4. When do they open????? I drove by last week and they were still working on the construction.

    ReplyDelete