Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve at North Terrace!!!

I am looking forward to Christmas Eve tomorrow night.  And not just because it's Christmas Eve.

For the last several years, Jackie and I haven't been home (where we're living) on Christmas Eve or Christmas.

Tomorrow night: We will be at the Christmas Eve service at North Terrace.  In five years living in Illinois, unfortunately we were never home... always on the road to Ohio or Pennsylvania.  This year, we'll be home!

And I'm really excited!!! Christmas Eve services are at 5:00 pm and 6:30 pm!  Come and join us!

(By the way: Danny was interviewed for the Times Recorder the other day.  You can check out the story HERE!  Great interview Danny!!!!) 

I'm looking forward to waking up in my own bed on Christmas morning.

Then I preach on the 26th!!! So don't get so overdosed with presents that you don't make it to church.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment