Wednesday, December 01, 2010

December 1st...


It never ceases to amaze me how the seasons change. 

This morning is December 1st. 

I walked out the door this morning to snow slowly drifting down on a car that was cold and snowy (thankfully for getting to work not as snowy as this picture).  I received a text message from my wife encouraging me that I could start listening to Christmas music.  So, right now I'm listening to one of my favorite Christmas albums (and someone should write this down because I really don't like to listen to Christmas music that) Third Day's Christmas Offerings.  As I look out my office window, I see a bit of snow falling onto the cars in the parking lot. 

I'm not really sure there is a well defined point here... but I guess I just enjoy the seasons.  While I may growl at an occasional disruption to my running schedule, I do enjoy the different seasons... especially snow. 

Happy December 1st! 
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment