Saturday, August 04, 2007

Diet Update!


As mentioned below... in the Vacation Randomness... I gave a brief diet update.

But I thought I would take a second an give a little better diet update and set out the next diet goal.

This morning, I was excited to get on the scale and see 260.5. The Saturday before I left, I weighed in at 261.5. So, over the course of the week, I lost a pound... chalk that up to morning walks... golf... or whatever. Regardless, I ate terrible all week... but still managed to maintain.

So, needless to say... I was pumped.

Now, it is 43 days before I go to the "Gathering" at Saddleback Church in Orange County... Jackie and I are planning to spend a little vacation time in San Francisco before we come home. And my plan to be weighing at at 240.0 before leaving. That's down 20 pounds.

It's my goal... and I'm hoping to make it!!!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment