Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Rock Band for PS2 and songlist!!!

Jeff... One of my Guitar Hero buddies and one of my leaders has been talking about this game called "Rock Band." Supposedly the deal is that you can play guitar (like Guitar Hero), drums and sing. Looks kinda crazy...
But today, he sent me a link for it and if this song list is the list, then I will have it. It looks pretty darn cool. This looks pretty darn awesome...

Especially this line-up of music:

1970s
- The Who, "Won't Get Fooled Again"
- Mountain, "Mississippi Queen" (cover recording)
- David Bowie, "Suffragette City"
- Black Sabbath, "Paranoid" (cover recording)
- Blue Oyster Cult, "Don't Fear the Reaper"
- The Ramones, "Blitzkrieg Bop"
- Deep Purple, "Highway Star"

1980s
- Rush "Tom Sawyer" (cover recording)
- Bon Jovi "Wanted Dead or Alive"
- The Clash "Should I Stay or Should I Go"
- Faith No More "Epic"

1990s
- Foo Fighters, "Learn to Fly"
- Metallica, "Enter Sandman"
- Nirvana, "In Bloom"
- Stone Temple Pilots, "Vasoline"
- Weezer, "Say It Ain't So"
- Smashing Pumpkins, "Cherub Rock"
- Radiohead, "Creep"
- Beastie Boys, "Sabotage"

2000s
- The Hives, "Main Offender"
- Queens of the Stone Age, "Go With the Flow"
- The Strokes, "Reptilia"
- Jet, "Are You Gonna Be My Girl"
- OK Go, "Here It Goes Again"
- Nine Inch Nails, "The Hand That Feeds"



Looks awesome... I'll have to start saving up my allowance once my iPhone debt is paid off.


Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment