Sunday, September 16, 2007

Leavin' on a jet plane!!!

Tomorrow, Jackie and I are flying out to San Francisco for a day. Then we're driving down to Orange County for a couple of days. Then we'll be heading back up to San Fran for a couple more days.

I'm looking forward most to just spending some time with my wife... driving... hanging out... not worrying about work or school or anything else... just hanging out.

Plus, it will be great to see some great friends that I only see a couple times a year... Doug... Josh... Neely... Jana... Chris... Joby... Neal... It will be a great time.

So............
If you stop by regularly and it seems that posts have slowed down, it's because I'm out of town. I will try to blog some from California... maybe post some pics... but no promises. It will be a great trip and I will give my faithful blog readers a full update when I get back.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment