Thursday, September 06, 2007

Lower iPhone prices... No problem... but awesome!!!

With the release of the new iPods and iPhones, there has been a price drop in the iPhones... mine is only 3 weeks old. And several people have asked me what I've thought about being able to save $200 if I would have waited...

I've said... "No biggie."
That's what happens when you buy something like that. It could happen with anything... computers... cars... houses... and especially phones. I bought what I bought and I wasn't worried or upset.

But they are saying they are going to offer a refund!!!

Take a look:
"Therefore, we have decided to offer every iPhone customer who purchased an iPhone from either Apple or AT&T, and who is not receiving a rebate or any other consideration, a $100 store credit towards the purchase of any product at an Apple Retail Store or the Apple Online Store. Details are still being worked out and will be posted on Apple's website next week. Stay tuned."

Click HERE to read the rest...

I'm not disappointed in Apple... I'm not selling all my Apple stuff...

But I will TOTALLY take $100 of free Apple stuff.

I say... AWESOME!!!

JIM

No comments:

Post a Comment