Friday, November 23, 2007

4:22 am... no "Black Friday Shopping" for me!!!

As the title says... It's 4:22 am.

'Why are you up?' you ask.

Well, I was planning to go "Black Friday Shopping" this morning. It would have been the first time ever!!! Jackie just left for work (Starbucks opens at 5 am here in Chicagoland...) and I was planning to hit one sale that starts at 5 am (a couple at was at the same Thanksgiving Dinner as us yesterday had a whole plan of attack for today... yuck!.

My sister and I are trying to pick up a present together for someone in our family. But the phone just rang and she picked one up at a sale in Ohio about 10 minutes ago (5 am EST). So, I'm going back to bed. I've never been "Black Friday Shopping." I just don't get it. It doesn't seem like much fun... elbowing people... getting up early (it's now 4:26 am)... going out in the cold (it's about 21 degrees here)... fighting people... rushing...

I think I'll just go back to bed. I had too much turkey and dessert yesterday anyway...

It's 4:29 am.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Jim

1 comment: