Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My face is arriving in your inbox...

My face should be arriving in email inboxes all over the country today. In fact, it already showed up in my inbox.

I was asked by Simply Youth Ministry (Doug Fields/Saddleback) to put one of my articles that I wrote a while back in their monthly newsletter. If you don't normally get one, you can check it out online HERE. And the article is HERE.

The article was one that I wrote after a small group night (students) that I had with Jackie. In fact, the article was posted here on my blog. You can check it out in its original form HERE. I spruced it up a little bit for the publication in the newsletter. So, the form that you find here and the form that's in the email might be a little bit different.

Fun fun!!!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment