Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Staying ahead of the wave...


Schoolwise... I'm paddling like crazy and at this point in my week, I'm staying ahead of the wave. Today, I had a major project due in my worship class (which I will turn in in about 15 minutes). Next week, I've got a reading assignment due for worship and a journal due for reformation. So, for the next week, I'm going to be paddling as hard as I can.

But I did get a little reprieve. My prof (and adviser) for reformation history pushed back our reading report due date to December 14th. Which gives me an extra 3 or 4 days to finish up my reading for that class... and that's a welcome relief!!!

Well...
Back to paddling...

Jim


***Hey Chris... I thought you might like this picture!!!***

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I rode in a birch-bark canoe once that held 20 people. It is amazing how fast you can get going if you are all in-sync. Keep paddling, bro!

    ReplyDelete