Adsense

Simply Youth Ministry Banner

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Staying ahead of the wave...


Schoolwise... I'm paddling like crazy and at this point in my week, I'm staying ahead of the wave. Today, I had a major project due in my worship class (which I will turn in in about 15 minutes). Next week, I've got a reading assignment due for worship and a journal due for reformation. So, for the next week, I'm going to be paddling as hard as I can.

But I did get a little reprieve. My prof (and adviser) for reformation history pushed back our reading report due date to December 14th. Which gives me an extra 3 or 4 days to finish up my reading for that class... and that's a welcome relief!!!

Well...
Back to paddling...

Jim


***Hey Chris... I thought you might like this picture!!!***

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I rode in a birch-bark canoe once that held 20 people. It is amazing how fast you can get going if you are all in-sync. Keep paddling, bro!

    ReplyDelete