Thursday, November 29, 2007

I missed out today...

I'm kinda bummed right now.

Today we were supposed to host a Purpose Driven Youth Ministry Community Lunch here at FVCC. I always look forward to these. It's a chance to sit around a table, talk about ministry and life and most importantly, get some encouragement.

Except no one showed up.
I knew that no one was coming. I had sent out the invitations. I emailed... I called... Everyone "couldn't come." Or didn't even bother to respond. Major bummer!!!

I missed out on some encouragement. I missed out on some connection. I missed out...

Jim

1 comment:

  1. Had anyone recently bought a yoke of oxen? I keep telling myself I'm going to use that as an excuse not to show up somewhere some day, but I haven't as yet tried it out.

    ReplyDelete