Tuesday, April 24, 2007

2 More Tuesdays left!!!

Another Tuesday and another morning spent in the Library at LCC/S. I like it in the library, especially on those Tuesdays when I can get my favorite table near the window. There is a plug for my laptop and a big window to look out of.

But I have to admit that I stare out the window too much when I am supposed to be working... especially if people are walking by or there is a squirrel outside.

This morning I finished my Take-Home-Final for Hebrew. We were asked to respond to an article written by a prophecy group from Texas in which they have a very poor understanding of prophecy and an irresponsible way of handling Scripture. It wasn't too hard... but it took some time in Wheaton's library (my other favorite place to work) to finish it up.

Only 2 more Tuesday mornings before summer break!!! Then I can finally sleep in on Tuesday mornings... a little...

Jim

1 comment:

  1. "Appealing workplaces are to be avoided. One wants a room with no view, so imagination can meet memory in the dark."
    --Annie Dillard

    ReplyDelete