Friday, April 20, 2007

Blog post 250!!!

This is just a simple blog post...

My blog just turned 250 posts!!!! That's pretty incredible for me. I'm excited and want to thank those who have helped me along the way... YouTube... I couldn't have done it without you. And I've got some great motivation in Josh Griffin, my buddy from California who blogs more than he breathes... Thanks Josh. And who could forget your great friends around the country who continuously stop by and check out the blog... like Nate Gilmour... my best friend from college. Friends truly are friends forever. And of course, our student ministry. Thanks guys!!! There are a lot more that I could thank... but I just don't have the time. If I forgot to mention you, please don't take it personally... Thanks!!!

It's quite an achievement to make it to 250. I'm already looking forward to 500!!!


Jim

1 comment: