Tuesday, May 08, 2007

6 more credit hours completed!!!

Tonight I can relax as I've got 6 more credit hours towards my MDiv completed.

Today was the final day of class for me for the Spring 2007 semester. I wrapped up a semester of Intermediate Hebrew and completed a week-long intensive week class in Restoration (Stone-Campbell) Movement history.

Overall, it was a good semester. I really enjoyed both of my classes, although Hebrew became tedious at times... its seemed that Dr. Hall felt that the 'only' thing that I had to do all week was to look forward to another word-study. But overall, it was good and I enjoy Hebrew.

I'm hoping to hear back about my grades soon. I know that I have already gotten an "A" in Restoration Church History. I'm thinking an "A" in Hebrew as well, but I'll have to wait for the final notification.

Whew... Another 6 hours in the books...
Time for some Guitar Hero!!!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment