Adsense

Simply Youth Ministry Banner

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Straight A's baby!!!

This is my first official Tuesday morning without having to go to class... and man was it nice to sleep until about 7:30 rather than dragging my butt out of bed at 4 am to get ready for the 3 hour drive. Today... I'm planning to clean my office some and get my fishtank up and running...

But I got my grades yesterday off the internet... both A's!!! That gives me a GPA of 3.67. Pretty awesome!!!

I was doing a little calculating this morning in the shower... I now have 21 hours completed... 54 more to go... That's 9 semesters... 4 1/2 years (unless I step it up a couple of semesters and pick up 3 classes)... but that means that I've got roughly 120 more Tuesday/Wednesday mornings...

Ugh!!!

Oh well... for now, the Tuesday mornings are nice...

Jim

2 comments:

  1. You have started writing that Candide paper, right?

    I'm actually meeting with my major preofessor this morning about my comprehensive exams a year from now. Scary stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some pretty scary stuff...

    Yeah, I've been thinking about writing that paper... but since it's so close to the due date, I thought I would wait a week and write a better paper and turn it in next week...

    ;)

    I can't tell you how many times I have used that story from my life in teaching about friendship/accountability or some related topic... Thanks dude.

    ReplyDelete