Sunday, May 27, 2007

Chicago at nighttime!!



About 6 weeks or so ago, my parents visited from Ohio.
We went downtown and enjoyed the city on Saturday and ate at the Cheesecake Factory... always excellent!! After eating dinner, my dad had been wanting to get up and see the city from one of the highrise buildings. So we went upstairs in the Hancock Building (the Cheesecake Factory is in the basement). These are a couple pics at nightfall from the Hancock Building.


I have to admit that I didn't think they came out at all. In fact, I just looked at them tonight and had forgot they were on there until Jackie and I took some photos of our Anniversary Dinner and we wanted to get them printed. I thought you, the faithful reader, might enjoy them.



The first pic is of the Chicago skyline with Sears Tower. The second pic is of Navy Pier.

Enjoy!!!


Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment