Adsense

Simply Youth Ministry Banner

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Google Searches Leading HERE...

I'm always amazed at what combinations of "Google Searches" lead people to my humble blog...

Here are some of the most recent:
-guitar hero 3 aspyr
-starbucks iphone
-starbucks song of the day
-guitar hero 3 mac
-how do I get iTunes on my iPhone
-starbucks "song of the day"
-24 season 7 commercial
- "Tunak Tunak Tun translation"
-iphone diet
-man vs wild fake
-spiderman recap
-guitar hero 3 for macintosh
-youth ministry iphone
-michigan stinks
-starbucks song of the day playlist
-man vs wild dvd

Interesting...
Looking at those who have googled and arrived at my blog, I listen to a lot of music, play a lot of video games, watch plenty of Discovery channel and hang out a lot at Starbucks...

Maybe it's more accurate than I thought...

;)

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment