Thursday, October 04, 2007

Shuffle Up and Deal

I realized this morning that I haven't done a Shuffle Up and Deal in a while. So, I thought I would:

Rules: Turn shuffle "on" on your MP3 player than then hit play... and list the songs in order that they come up without skipping to a "cooler" song.

Here's mine... (and I was really tempted to hit skip... but I didn't)
1. "Piano Trio No. 4 in B flat Major, Op. 11" by Beethoven off the "Chill with Beethoven" album
2. "My Generation" by Starfield off the "Simply Great Music" album
3. "The Only One" by Caedmon's Call off the "Wow 2001 - Blue Disk"
4. "Have You Ever" by Shawn McDonald off the "Live In Seattle" album
5. "Down Once More/Track Down This Murderer" by Andrew Lloyd Webber off the "Phantom of the Opera" movie soundtrack


Also...
As a freebie... My last iTunes Store purchase was 3 songs purchased from my iPhone:
1. "Take Me There" by Rascal Flatts off the new "Still Feels Good" album
2. "Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)" by Chris Tomlin off the "Amazing Grace Movie soundtrack"
3. "Rock of Ages" by David Crowder Band off the "Amazing Grace Movie Soundtrack"

There are some good tunes for listening!!!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment