Friday, October 26, 2007

Transformers DVD... interesting 'warning'

So...

The other day, I picked up my copy of the Transformers on DVD... which I just finished 'ripping' for my iPod and iPhone.

As I was putting the DVD back in its case, I noticed this contest to win a 2008 Chevy Camaro like the one featured in the movie. So, I thought... why not?

As I was looking over the flier and entering, I noticed this 'warning' in the lower left corner of the flier:
"Cybertron law forbids these vehicles to be equipped with Energon-powered alien technology of any sort. These Camaros will not transform into 18-ft-tall Autobots. If they did, they would not do so in your presence. (It goes against the whole 'robots in disguise' directive thing they do.)"

I just made me chuckle...

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment