Adsense

Simply Youth Ministry Banner

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas shopping and snow!!!

The snow has been crazy here this winter. This is more snow that we have had any of the other 2 winters that we have lived here. There has been a couple of inches of snow on the ground for the last couple of weeks and then this week, it was covered and sealed with ice.

Tonight we're getting a couple more inches of snow.

I was out in the snow some this afternoon as I joined the shopping masses and shopped for my wife. She was working... But I hit a couple of places and picked up some stuff. I would share... since she never reads my blog... but just in case she gets crazy, I'll refrain. But I've got a little more money to spend on her. But I got most of what I am planning. Fun fun!!! Lots of people.

It's starting to look... and feel like... Christmas!!!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment