Friday, December 21, 2007

Leaving for Christmas travels today...

Jackie and I are hitting the road this afternoon for some Christmas travels, and joining 53 million others according to "The Weather Channel" and "AAA."

We are heading to Ohio first this year and will be there until Christmas afternoon and then we'll be heading to Meadville for a few days. I doubt that I'll be able to make actual posts except occasionally. (I am planning to be on the internet for some sermon work with Steve next Wednesday or Thursday...)

But I will try to keep my blog updated with some mobile posts. Before I go, though, I would like to wish each and every one of you, my faithful readers, a Merry Christmas!!! And a Happy New Year. May your Christmas Day be filled with joy as you remember the birth of God's one of a kind Son, Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment