Thursday, March 08, 2007

Church History Trip - part 7 (Coming Soon!)

Some of you are regularly reading and checking out pictures from my current Church History/Restoration Trip. That's awesome!! Keep coming back and checking them out.

Today, I took about 90 pictures from Bethany (Alexander Campbell's home) in West Virginia. But at this point, it's 11:00 pm, I've been running everywhere today and frankly, I'm just too tired to sort them out and post them.

But they will be up very soon. Today is Thursday. Tomorrow, we make the long drive back to Lincoln and then home. My hope is to get the final 2 days up (Parts 7, 8 (Bethany) and 9) up on Saturday. So, if you're checking back and disappointed that there aren't any new pictures or tales of new adventures, don't give up. They will appear here. Just not tonight...

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment