Friday, June 22, 2007

30 pounds!!!!


Well, the iPhone diet officially ended a couple of months ago. (Click HERE to check out a previous post...) It died when we needed/decided to buy the PT Cruiser.

But about 6 weeks ago, I began a different type of diet. It's a diet based on a popular book called "You On A Diet" by Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen. (You can pick up a copy for yourself on Amazon.com.)

Beginning on May 19th, I weighed in officially at 288. This morning, after my morning walk, I weighed in officially at 270.5. That's 30 pounds since the first of the year. On January 1, when I began the iPhone diet, I weighed in at 299. This morning is almost 30 pounds.

I was pretty pumped to say the least. My hope was that before CIY Summer Conference next week, I could make it into the 260's. I'm close with one more day to go... tomorrow. My hope is that when I get back from CIY S.C., I'm in about the same spot as I am now.

It's pretty exciting. I'm going to need to put a couple of new notches in my belt... I'm on the smallest one and I need it to go a bit smaller. My hope is to get back to my college weight (242) and then get back to my high school weight (225 was my senior high school football program weigh in amount). We'll see!!! I'm confident.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment