Saturday, June 23, 2007

Christ In Youth Summer Conference... Next Week...

For those of you who are regular readers, next week will be a bit different.

Tomorrow, I will be jumping into one of our three vans to take our Student Ministry to High School CIY Summer Conference. (Click HERE to visit their site.) I will be leaving tomorrow (Sunday - June 24th) and won't return until next Sunday (July 1st).

While I'm gone, I will be posting. But it won't likely be my typical stuff. Typically I'm posting video clips, youth ministry stuff, etc. But next week, I will be posting pictures from the week. You're free to view them if you like, in fact that would be great. But just know that next week's postings will be a bit different.

Now that I've posted this disclaimer, I can move on with confidence.

Jim

1 comment:

  1. So you're going to be headed down I-65 about the same time I'm headed up I-65. Don't it always happen that way?

    I'm guessing you're rockin' Johnson City, based on CIY's schedule.

    ReplyDelete