Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Wedding was great!!!

This weekend was incredible!!!!

This has been probably the longest blog silence since seriously beginning to blog. But I wanted to wait until I could follow up on this weekend before I posted anything else.

The ceremony was simple. It was powerful. It was incredible to stand on that stage and look into the eyes of a guy that I've hung with, cried with, laughed with, ministered with, worked with and challenged to follow Christ for the last 8 or 9 years and hear him committing to his wife Stacy for the rest of his life... Ah man... There are hardly words. It was a powerful, powerful time.

Congratulations to Kraig and Stacy Bishop! I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to be a part of such a powerful time.

I wish I had some good pics to post... but it was dark and most of my pics didn't come out. Sorry.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment