Adsense

Simply Youth Ministry Banner

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Wedding was great!!!

This weekend was incredible!!!!

This has been probably the longest blog silence since seriously beginning to blog. But I wanted to wait until I could follow up on this weekend before I posted anything else.

The ceremony was simple. It was powerful. It was incredible to stand on that stage and look into the eyes of a guy that I've hung with, cried with, laughed with, ministered with, worked with and challenged to follow Christ for the last 8 or 9 years and hear him committing to his wife Stacy for the rest of his life... Ah man... There are hardly words. It was a powerful, powerful time.

Congratulations to Kraig and Stacy Bishop! I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to be a part of such a powerful time.

I wish I had some good pics to post... but it was dark and most of my pics didn't come out. Sorry.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment