Thursday, July 19, 2007

Shuffle up and deal

This is post 401!!!!

Wow... Amazing that I have filled up up the Internet with more than 400 posts...

This morning, I thought I would get back into the blogging habit with a little "Shuffle Up and Deal." The rules... turn shuffle "on" on your iTunes or MP3 player. Then list the first 5 songs that pop up without cheating by skipping a song... no matter how bad it might look.

Here are my top 5:
1. Quiet Time by Big Daddy Weave off the "What I Was Made For" album (not a good one to start with... it's all silence...)
2. Pray by Darlene Zschech off the "Wow Hits 2005: Purple Disk"
3. You're Not Alone by Storyside B off the "Everything and More" album
4. Hold On by the Almost off of the "Southern Weather" Album
5. Winds of Change by Kutless off the "Hearts of the Innocent" Album

There you go!!! Some good stuff to listen to on Thursday morning!!!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment