Saturday, July 19, 2008

Busy couple of days... today... NOTHING!!!

Man... It's been a busy couple of days around here.
  • Tuesday night high school summer study... had to move it last minute because of a 'green pool.' Ewwww...
  • Wednesday night middle school summer study... good time, but low numbers
  • Thursday Cedar Point. Up and out the door by 5:30 am, drove 6 hours to Cedar Point. Did all the major roller coasters except "Top Thrill Dragster." (Basically my stomach was turning from several other rides and I needed a break... and we never got to ride it again.) But I had an incredible time with the 7 high school students that went along. It was the perfect size group because we all hung out together and rode rides all day together. Landed in bed at Camp Sandusky a little after midnight EDT.
  • Yesterday... Up at 8 am EDT and on the road by 9 am. Drove 6 hours home.
  • (Yesterday...) Went to "Dark Knight" with my wife... watch for a later post on that... that movie was way too incredible for a short little line here.
  • Last night... Grabbed a quick shower and some Texas Roadhouse with my hot wife... it was our post-CIY date.
  • We were literally in bed by 10 pm last night.
Good couple of days. But I'm totally wiped today. And I'm just looking forward to doing nothing all day. Maybe I'll read. Maybe I'll watch some TV. Maybe I'll play some XBox. I'll definitely watch the Cubs tonight. I'll definitely go for a walk (once the rain stops). But it is going to be a relaxing Saturday... just like the doctor ordered...

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment