Thursday, July 03, 2008

Book #5.5... Completion of "The Sermon on the Mount"


Back on March 21st, I blogged about having caught up with my Thursday morning Men's Bible Study Group in reading James Montgomery Boice's "The Sermon on the Mount."

This morning, I finished it. Next week, I'm going to be at middle school camp at Rock River all week and won't be able to attend men's Bible study as they wrap up chapter 44. So I decided to go ahead and finish it myself today.

So, if you're keeping track, this is half of the next book that I have to read... so, so far I've read 5 1/2 books this year (outside of school reading). And I'm about to knock off another in about the next 30 minutes.

I really need to pick up the pace before school begins in about 6 weeks.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment