Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Weird... plus Vacation...

It's been kinda weird the last couple of days. I realize that the last post was on Sunday and now it's Wednesday. But each day this week, I've look at my blog and thought to myself "............" and then I moved on to something else.

It's nothing personal. Just haven't felt compelled to write anything.

And that's bad because on Friday, I go out of town for a week on personal vacation. The vacation will be good. I'm really looking forward to unplugging for a while... at least week... I'll keep my phone charged up... but my plan is that except for watching movies, to do nothing on my computer. So, the vacation will be good. But for those of you who are faithful readers, that's bad because you'll have nothing to read. So I guess I'll have to get busy tomorrow evening and find you something nice to read while I'm gone... or at least some nice links to nice places where you can find nice things to read.

But for now... I'll have to get back to you.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment