Monday, July 14, 2008

Today... Monday...

Today is...

...going to be a very relaxing day. The only thing that I have scheduled is a phone call with one of FVCC's missionaries. I switched my day off this week from Friday to Monday because we're taking our high school students to Cedar Point (17 roller coasters!!!!)! Plus, last week I was supposed to have Monday (July 4th) and Friday off (regular day) but neither happened because I was at camp.

So, I'm having a well deserved day off. I slept in until 9:30 this morning. I'm drinking some coffee right now... surfing the Internet and watching SportsCenter. Next I'll have some breakfast then when Jackie gets off work at 1:30 pm, we're going to go out and go shopping... somewhere... Just a fun and relaxing day off.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment