Friday, July 04, 2008

It's a good day to relax... Happy 4th of July...

Right now, I'm kicking back with my feet up.

It's a good day to relax. Jackie and I got up this morning, worked out (it's a long story... maybe for another time) and then walked. Now, I've showered, eaten breakfast and I'm working on some coffee. A little later I'll have some lunch and some Guitar Hero 2. Then a party at a friends and some fireworks in Oswego. It's a good day to relax.

The only downside is that Jackie has to go to work in a couple of hours and she's closing (yuck!). It's nice... because she gets time and half for working on a holiday... that will be nice. But it's a bummer to work on this holiday. But I guess someone needs a latte or a americano today.

Still... It will be a good day to relax. Happy 4th of July!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment