Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Dark Knight Final Trailer

Check out the video HERE.


Jackie and I went and saw Dark Knight yesterday afternoon... a 3:40 pm show that was packed!!


And it was incredible. It was long... but it didn't feel long. There were a couple of times when I thought they were going to wrap it up and then it took off again. Since we went to Cedar Point on Thursday, it was kinda like riding a roller coaster. Just when you think the ride is over... you drop over another hill!

I thought that this was definitely Heath Ledger's best performance. I really liked "A Knight's Tale" and "The Patriot" that he starred in. But I thought he played the part of the "Joker" to a whole new level. My only regret was that he didn't use the classic joker line from the first Batman... but that just would have made it all the more incredible.

Over course... Christian Bale was amazing as Batman/Bruce Wayne. He is the perfect mix of both Batman (he's got the jaw line...) and the sophistication of Bruce Wayne (he just looks like a billionaire).

But it is definitely a must-see. It is the best movie that I've seen in quite some time... far better than anything I've seen this year. Go and see it. I'm hoping to see it again and I'm hoping to see the IMAX this time. I've heard it's even better!


Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment