Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I wish AT.T would get its stuff together


On the flipside of the post that I just posted about Logos, I wish that AT&T would get their act together!

When we moved to our house in North Aurora, we wanted to go to being a "streaming" family with some antenna live TV. Meaning that we would watch the majority of our TV off the Internet along with having an antenna for live shows that we wanted to watch (like Cubs' games).

But when we started to initiate the move, we discovered that AT&T DSL isn't in our neighborhood yet.

So for the past 6 months, we've been living (Internet-wise) off of connections at FVCC and Starbucks.

Until a couple of weeks ago when we got a flier in the mail saying that they were coming to North Aurora!!! YAY! But when I called, they said that they weren't in our neighborhood yet.

Yesterday we got another one. But I called this morning and they still aren't in our neighborhood!!! If we aren't in your area, stop sending up fliers!!! And get your act together.

Then yesterday, the much anticipated tethering option to iPhones was announced. Could be the answer to my problem. Only to find out that it might not happen until the end of 2009 and then it might cost me more money.

Come on!!!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment