Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Powerful post for those in ministry...

My buddy, Neal Benson who is a youth pastor in Las Vegas, posted a pretty powerful post on his blog this morning about ministry and our, as ministers, relationship with God.

I won't repost the whole thing. But here is a snipet:
"I was doing well with this time with Jesus; I was able to wake up early and spend time with Jesus. I had my days where I had long nights out with students and times on missions trips that I wasn’t able to get this special alone time with God but I never really felt as empty as I do right now. I am not sure if it is because of being a new dad or seminary or work. I would love to have something to place the blame on; but the only blame can lie with my choices and me."

It would do you well to give it a read HERE. It's not a long post but it's a powerful one. Thanks for the reminder Neal!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment